Tzaddi offers these seminars for people who are interested in developing spiritually, refining their sense of vocation, and building skills appropriate to their chosen level(s) of expression:
Partnering for Spiritual Growth & Service (Spiritual Healer Counselor)
Caring for Souls (Minister)
Fostering Spiritual Community (Doctor of Ministry)
Executive Training (Director)
These are stand-alone classes, each a journey in its own right. They build upon one another. You can take them in any order you wish, although the recommended order is as they are written above.
Your seminar experiences are part of a living, breathing energy field of higher consciousness. The point is not “what you know” or “how experienced you are.” People who have been working in spiritual growth for 10, 20, 30 years have participated and found wonder, value, and new learning. These are about coming together more fully with our own inner being, and with others in community, and going deeper. There is a overlighting, guiding higher vibrational energy here that meets each person respectfully, and invites fuller illumination and integration.
You are welcome at any or all of these classes whether or not you wish to enroll in our ordination programs.
If you do wish to become ordained through Tzaddi, you must take the class that relates to your level of ordination before you apply for a program, as your seminary program will build upon the material taught in the class for that level.
To discern if a seminar is right for you, consider: do you
- Sense an “inner call” to come?
- Have some experience with spiritual growth—on your own, with a teacher, or in a community?
- Have some experience of spiritual helping—this class is suitable for both beginners and advanced practitioners?
- Have some capacity/experience with mystical/metaphysical energies/states of consciousness, and want to develop more?
- Wish to become more polished, steady, capable, and informed as a spiritual helper?
- Have time to be present for all scheduled class times?
- Feel interested in meeting/mixing with people whose views/language/culture may be different from your own?